How to Make Appetizing Keto Butter Chicken
Keto Butter Chicken. If you've never tried your hand at Indian food, this is a great place to start. Eating out can be tricky because a lot of the time sugar is added to the curries and even some non. We absolutely love Indian food, it's definitely one of our favorite types of cuisine and this.
An easy keto recipe for butter chicken, a wonderful Northern Indian dish of intense, complex This easy butter chicken recipe is one of my favorite keto recipes. I'm not normally a big fan of chicken. We have a confession to make. You can have Keto Butter Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Butter Chicken
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast.
- It's 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 of medium onion.
- You need 1.5 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pink salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Luckily enough, we have Jill who invites you to try her keto version of this fabulous butter chicken, served with oven-roasted. Prepare the chicken and marinade ahead for a deep flavour. The tastiest Keto butter chicken recipe out there - accompanied by garlic naan and coconut rice! Keto Butter Chicken is first marinated in a spiced sour cream mixture and then drowned in a super savory, creamy garam masala sauce—low carb and delicious.
Keto Butter Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken up into bite sized chunks and generously coat them in the turmeric, ginger, salt, chili powder and cinnamon. Set aside in a bowl..
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add the butter. As the butter melts dice the onion and garlic and add it to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the onions are translucent and fragrant..
- Increase the pan heat to medium-high and add the chicken. Cook it almost entirely through - the outside should be white and this will take about 3-5 minutes..
- Once the chicken looks almost fully cooked add in the heavy whipping cream and tomato paste. Using a spatula mix in the tomato paste so it runs smooth through the heavy whipping cream. It should be an orange color at this point. Turn the heat to medium-low and cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes..
- Remove lid and combine. The chicken is fully cooked and you should be able to eat it. However, if you like a thicker curry sauce allow it to reduce with the lid off until it reaches the consistency you like. Serve with low carb naan or over cauliflower rice..
Keto Butter Chicken Recipe Nutrition (per serving). Butter chicken is one of our favorite ways to eat chicken. There are many different variations of this recipe and today we will show you another way to make this low carb and keto friendly. Keto Garlic Butter Chicken - The Prep. We're trying to get the chicken skin nice and crispy, whilst keeping the thigh meat juicy, so we need to have a plan to get the thighs just right.