How to Make Appetizing Chocolate & Banana Carp Banner Cake for Kid's Day
Chocolate & Banana Carp Banner Cake for Kid's Day. Chocolate is a preparation of roasted and ground cacao seeds that is made in the form of a liquid, paste, or in a block, which may also be used as a flavoring ingredient in other foods. Перевод слова chocolate, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. Chocolate describes a number of raw and processed foods that originate from the tropical cacao tree. It is a common ingredient in many kinds of sweets, candy, ice creams, cookies, cakes, pies, and desserts.
A small piece of chocolate, often as confectionery. A rich foodstuff (made from cocoa, sugar and cocoa butter) that can be eaten on its own or made into other desserts. Don't hesitate to enjoy a healthy alternative that will surely satisfy your sweet tooth. You can cook Chocolate & Banana Carp Banner Cake for Kid's Day using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate & Banana Carp Banner Cake for Kid's Day
- It's 3 cm of thick 18 cm diameter chocolate sponge cake.
- Prepare 3 of Bananas.
- It's 1 of Chocolate decorating pen.
- Prepare of chocolate cream.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa.
Chocolatey is software management automation for Windows that wraps installers, executables, zips, and scripts into compiled packages. Chocolatey integrates w/SCCM, Puppet, Chef, etc. Chocolate.com brings you the most mouth-watering content. Find the tasty, sweet, and bold flavors.
Chocolate & Banana Carp Banner Cake for Kid's Day instructions
- Mix together the ingredients as shown in "No Need for Chocolate! Cocoa Chocolate Mousse" to make the cream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150014-no-need-for-chocolate-cocoa-chocolate-mousse.
- Slice the spongecake into a thickness of 1-1.5 cm. I used the chocolate spongecake from. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150017-chocolate-sponge-cake-with-cocoa-only-4-ingredients.
- Place the sliced cake onto a sheet of parchment paper about the size of a sheet of printing paper. Thinly coat the surface with the cream and place a banana on top, as shown in the photo..
- Completely cover the banana with the cream..
- Since the cream is spread onto the banana, the sides will be somewhat lower..
- Roll it up just like you would roll up a regular rollcake. Hold the edge of the paper closest to you and wrap it up away from you..
- Place the seam end on the bottom and form the shape. (Don't smash it down too much. It'll look nice if shaped on the taller side.).
- Open up the paper and place the cake so that it's vertical from you. It'll be good if you eat it just like this too..
- It will look like this when viewed from the side..
- Close the openings on both edges of the roll cake by pushing it gently shut from the left and the right..
- It will look like this from the above..
- Thinly coat the surface with the cream..
- Cut the cake in half straight through the middle..
- Thinly slice the other banana into 2 mm slices..
- Decorate the thinner ends of the cakes with the thin slices of banana to make the scales, and push them into the cream to stick. Don't stick bananas onto the thicker ends of the cake, leave those sides open..
- Use the chocolate decorating pen to make eyes on the ends of the cake left undecorated..
- If you look at the cakes from the cut end, it looks like their mouths are open..
Tiscore, Stefy De Cicco Down (by Groove Armada). Midnight Daddies, Denis Kalytovskyi Aicha (by Khaled). Kult Kyss Ocean Drive (by Duke Dumont). The most beautiful, delicious, amazing tasting, wonderful, happy, wonderful, fantastic thing in the whole Makes life worth living. Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions, chocolate understands.