How to Cook Tasty Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes
Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes. Are you ready to make the Best eggless chocolate cake /cupcakes of your life. This soft eggless cake and cupcakes are made from ingredients easily found at your home. Perfect soft and moist Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes topped with a creamy Chocolate Buttercream Frosting!
After having one bite, you won't believe that these are. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are super chocolatey and rich. You are going to LOVE them. You can cook Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes
- It's 1 1/2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of warm water.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
All of us bakers need a good chocolate cupcake recipe in life and I'm so excited to share mine with you! It's really a fool-proof recipe that makes. This is an egg less recipe of chocolate cup cakes but These cup cakes are fully moist and mouth watering. A must try recipe for chocolate and cake.
Eggless Chocolate Cup Cakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.Prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners..
- In a large bowl add maida,cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, mix warm water,instant coffee powder, vinegar, vanilla essence and oil..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Pour the batter into the cupcake liners, filling them about two-thirds of the way full. Place in oven and bake for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Now cool it and serve with frosting or without frosting..
This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. This was the first time I was baking a layered chocolate cake without eggs and also using tofu as an egg substitute in a cake recipe. These Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are filled with chocolate flavor and are perfect for those with egg allergies. Great for vegan baking, as well. I guess I'm all about the.