How to Cook Perfect Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free)
Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free). Our five spice chicken is an easy dinner for busy weeknights. This oven-baked five spice chicken is an easy dinner we used to make on busy weeknights. Thinly sliced chicken breasts featuring Chinese five spice.
You can buy the five-spice powder from any Chinese or Asian stores. They come in a small bottle (like ground pepper) and last a long time. You may use skinless and boneless chicken thighs, too. You can have Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free)
- Prepare 350 gr of boneless skinless chicken (can be breast or thigh).
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black/white pepper.
- It's 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of Coating Ingredients :.
- It's 100 gr of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of cornstarch.
- It's of Sprinkle Seasoning (mix well) :.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of five spice powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
Spiced with Chinese Five Spice from Schwartz, this easy chicken stir-fry is a real winner. These easy Five Spice Chicken Skewers are a little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, & have a distinctive Asian flair. Finally, this Five Spice Chicken Skewers recipe is dairy free, nut free, egg free, low carb, keto, and Atkins friendly as is - to make them Paleo simply replace the sweetener with an equal. Asian Five-Spice Chicken - deeply flavorful and moist pan-fried skillet chicken marinated with Asian spices & sauces.
Five Spice Boneless Fried Chicken (gluten free) step by step
- Cut the chicken approximately 1/2 inch thickness..
- Mix ginger, garlic, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture to the chicken. Let stand for 1-2 hours in the refrigerator..
- Prepare a beaten egg in a bowl and in a separate place, mix well the coating ingredients..
- Dip the chicken meat into the egg. Coat with the flour. Dip it again into the egg, then coat it with the flour..
- Heat oil for deep fry the chicken over medium heat. Fry the chicken until golden light brown..
- Let the chicken cool down a little bit then slice it in little pieces if you like, then transfer it to a serving plate. Sprinkle with five spice seasoning mixture over the fried chicken as much as you like..
Not only is this sweet chilli sauce recipe easy to make, but it tastes amazing. Gluten free and paleo friendly, it also makes a lovely gift! Heat oil in medium skillet Add chicken and cook over medium heat until cooked through and juices run clear. I doubled everything and used boneless/skinless chicken thighs. I love this Chinese five spice chicken fried Rice Recipe!