How to Cook Delicious Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake. This show-stopping blueberry swirl cheesecake needs to come with a warning label. Cheesecake so creamy, a graham cracker crust so buttery, and blueberry swirls sooo swirly. Pour half the cheesecake mixture over the biscuit base, then spoon half the blueberry sauce on top in small blobs.
Holiday baking season is upon us so I thought it fitting to bake up a This is a simple recipe for blueberry swirl cheesecake with a gluten free almond flour crust that. This Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe is out of this world delicious - creamy, velvety-smooth bliss. And it's more than pretty enough to impress friends with at your next potluck. You can cook Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Prepare of For the Crust.
- It's 2 cups of grahm cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need of For Blueberrie swirl.
- You need 2 cups of fresh blueberries, or frozen if fresh are not available.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of tablesppon water.
- It's 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- It's 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For Cheesecake.
- Prepare 3-8 ounce of pacages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It's 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of fresh whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
This Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake presented some challenges. This is my second go around with this recipe. It came out much better this time after some recipe adjustments. I always have blueberries in my freezer and I love cheesecake so this is one of my favorite blueberry recipes.
Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch springform oan with bakers spray. Have a baking sheet ready to hold cheesecake covered with foil.
- Make Blueberry swirl sauce.
- Combine water, lemon juice and cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth.
- In a saucepan heat blueberries, sugar and salt, cook over low heat until blueberries begin to soften and become juicy.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and smash most of the bleberrieswith a spoon and cook until thickened about 5 minuted, pour into a bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Make crust.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Press into bottom and sides of springform oan and freeze while preparing filling.
- Make Cheesecake Filling.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, beat in lemon, salt and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in after each egg.
- Stir in sour cream until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Drop spoonfulls of Blueberry sauce on batter.
- Swirl sauce by cutting through batter with a skewer or thin knife.
- Place cheesecake on foil lined pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes until just slightly jiggly in center. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven with the door closed for 1 hour. The remove to a rack and cool completely before covering and refrigerating overnight.
- Remove sides of springform pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
I served it to my mother-in-law,on her birthday. Drizzle the blueberry mixture over and swirl lightly using a butter knife. Top should be firm to touch. Leave the cheesecake to cool in the oven. These cheesecakes may be small, but their flavor's not.