Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy No Bake-Cinnamon cheesecake
No Bake-Cinnamon cheesecake. This cheesecake recipe is sure to be a crowd favorite. Remove cheesecake dish from the freezer and remove the plastic wrap. Pour the smooth cheesecake mixture on top of the Cinnabon cereal crumb crust and smooth with a rubber or offset spatula.
This No-Bake Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake features a creamy, apple spice batter that's layered on top of crushed graham crackers and topped with tender, cinnamon and brown sugar apples. It's an easy treat that's ready in no time and perfect for fall! And you know me, I looove cheesecake! You can have No Bake-Cinnamon cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake-Cinnamon cheesecake
- It's 150 grams of digestive biscuit /graham buiscuits.
- Prepare 85 grams of melted butter (salted or original).
- It's 30 grams of granulated sugar.
- You need 300 grams of cream cheese (any choice of brand).
- You need 240 ml of whipping cream (heavy cream).
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tbsp of cinnamon pwder (kanel powder).
- Prepare 1 of raspberry (hallon) jam or blueberry jam.
- You need 1 packages of blueberry.
Try this no-bake Cinnamon Toast Crunch cheesecake. I baked this tonight and planned to serve it tomorrow evening. My husband returned home from a meeting and insisted on having a piece shortly after it came out of the oven. A rich and creamy no-bake caramel cheesecake on a Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ and graham cracker crust.
No Bake-Cinnamon cheesecake step by step
- FOR CRUST: put the buiscuits into the plastic bag and crush it using rolling pins. Pour the crumbs into medium bowl and add the melted butter untill well combined. Add the mixture into a cake pan (spring form pan) and press it and make as a base crust (chill it for 10-20 minutes).
- FOR THE FILLING : Using the electric mixer beat the whipping cream until it get soft and fluffy in medium high speed. (Dont over beat it).
- On the other bowl combined the cream cheese and the whipped cream together. Add the cinnamon flavor and vanilla extract. Beat it with elextric mixer in a medium high speed..
- Pour the mixture into the crust. Smooth the top using knife or spatula..
- Add bluberry and raspberry jam on top as a toppings :) Refrigerate it for 2 1/2 - 3 hrs..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This impressive-looking dessert only takes Caramel, cheesecake and cereal all rank up there on my list of favorite foods so finding a way to combine them all into one amazing dessert was a must. I love chocolate cheesecake with ground cinnamon on top. And some white chocolate over it. This is one of my mother's favorites. I love very chocolaty creamy cheesecake.