Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy chocolate indulgence cake
chocolate indulgence cake. Stir until chocolate is completely melted; cool to room temperature. Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until thickened. In the top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate, then add the butter and sugar until just melted.
From Japanese Cotton Cheese Cake to Steamed Milo Cake, these super easy-to-follow recipes just satiate our hunger for food we usually get when we dine outside. This Chocolate Indulgence Cheesecake will be a hit because this is a no-bake recipe - talk about convenience at its finest! Have a bite and you will be back for more! You can have chocolate indulgence cake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chocolate indulgence cake
- Prepare of cake.
- It's 200 grams of dark chocolate chips.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 100 grams of castor sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare of white topping.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- You need 250 grams of cream chesse.
- It's 250 grams of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare of chocolate topping.
- It's 100 grams of butter.
- You need 250 grams of whipping cream.
- It's 250 grams of dark chocolate chips.
- You need of chocolate ganache.
- It's 1 cup of whipping cream.
- It's 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Absolutely a luscious, luxurious, sinfully rich chocolate lover & dream. Creamy and rich Belgian couverture chocolate and white chocolate filling. Absolutely a luscious, luxurious, sinfully rich chocolate lover's dream.. Cake Indulgence produces artisan chocolate cake for weddings and celebrations.
chocolate indulgence cake instructions
- for the cake,melt the chocolate by double boiling.. never run a pan with chocolate over open fire.. it can burn the chocolate...
- beat the eggs and castor sugar til it turns pale..
- pour the melted chocolate into the eggs mixture and stir well.. lastly add flour and make sure the mixture are mix evenly..pour onto a rounded cake tin..
- bake at 170C for atleast 20mins.. check the cake by insert a woodpick into a cake and if it comes out clean, then the cake is ready...
- NOTE: if you bake the cake for 10/11 mins you'll get a lava cake.
- for topping, either dark chocolate/ white chocolate, melt the chocolate using double boiling and beat the butter til pale..add whipping cream (and cream chesse) and melted chocolate...
- for ganache, pour the whiping cream into a pot and let it begin to simmer and turn off the heat.. pour the whipping cream over the chocolate and mix well..
- once the cake is completely cool, divide the cake into half...
- spread the white chocolate topping and let it cool in the fridge at least 2mins...
- repeat the step by using dark chocolate and the white chocolate..once it is done, cover the cream with the leftover cake..
- cover the cake with the remaining cream.. let it cool for at least 3mins.
- pour the ganache over the cake.. i didnt put ganache on my cake, but it is still be a yummylicious cake if you do so :).
- serve the cake while it is cool :) you can sprinkle some icing sugar on top of the cake :).
Each cake is individually designed for your wedding and produced to the highest quality. If you love chocolate then you will love my sweet treats made just for you! A gloriously rich and indulgent chocolate cake, rather like a moelleux au chocolat. In the top half of a double boiler, combine the chocolate, butter, and sugar. Place over (not touching) barely simmering water in the bottom pan and heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon,.