Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar
Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar. The strawberry is a highly nutritious fruit, loaded with vitamin C and powerful antioxidants. Strawberries are bright red, juicy, and sweet. They're an excellent source of vitamin C and.
Plus, we love to go pick them with the kiddos for I figured talking about the health benefits of strawberries and sharing some tips for how to store. Healthy strawberry recipes that are perfect for picnics all summer long. These fresh strawberry recipes will be a guaranteed crowd-pleaser! You can have Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar
- It's of FILLING.
- Prepare 3 cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh).
- You need 1 cup of blueberries (frozen or fresh).
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1/3 cup of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- Prepare of CRUST/TOPPING.
- It's 2 cup of old fashion oats.
- You need 2 cup of oat flour or Almond mill.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- It's 3 of egg whites.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/3 cup of Truvia Baking Blend.
- It's 1 of scoop of strawberry protein (GNC Pro Performance Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
See more ideas about Recipes, Strawberry recipes, Healthy. Strawberries and rhubarb are a match made in heaven and classic combination for pies, cakes and fruit bars. Did you buy a heap of strawberries to help support our farmers? Here are some awesome healthy strawberry recipes for you… Strawberry and fruit desserts that aren't just delicious and tasty.
Healthy Strawberry & Blueberry Oatmeal Protein Bar step by step
- Assemble all ingredients. Preh oven to 325º..
- Place oats, flour, cinnamon, coconut oil, salt, vanilla, Truvia, protein, egg whites and Almond milk in a mixing bowl, mix at low speed for 1 minute..
- Divide crust in half. Grease a 13x9 baking pan. Press one half of the crust mixture into the bottom of the pan..
- For the filling; blend strawberries, blueberries, Truvia, lemon juice and corn starch until pureed. Spread over oat mixture..
- For topping, add remaining crust mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown..
These strawberry desserts aren't just exceptionally yummy—they're healthy, too. Delicious Healthy Strawberry Shake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. These are the best strawberry popsicles on the internet! Every recipe is clean-eating and family approved. From Pavlova to parfait, strawberries are the cream of the summer crop.