Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Blueberry Bars
Blueberry Bars. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Crumb Bars. These blueberry bars are easy to make and those blueberries just make them so unbelievably delicious. One of my fave fresh blueberry recipes!
These easy vegan and gluten free blueberry bars taste just like blueberry pie and will be your new favorite treat for spring. Blueberry Crumb Bars are crazy easy to make and loaded with fresh blueberries. These paleo and vegan blueberry crumb bars are gooey sweet and totally addicting! You can cook Blueberry Bars using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Bars
- Prepare 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of (8oz) cream cheese.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 can of Blueberry pie filling. Honestly you can substitute this with any fruit pie filling.
- You need 3/4 cup of Flaked coconut.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Pecans. You can substitute this with walnuts..
They're a great treat to have around for a heathy snack or dessert. Blueberry Crumb Bars ~ there's nothing like sweet summer blueberries baked in a simple crust to excite the taste buds with intense blueberry flavor! This Blueberry Crumble Bars recipe is made with the most irresistible blueberry filling, sandwiched between layers of buttery oatmeal crisp. Pour the filling mixture over the crust, shaking the pan gently to settle the custard and berries.
Blueberry Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend cake mix, butter, and 1 egg..
- Pat mixture into a buttered or sprayed 15X10 jelly roll pan. You can just use a cookie pan, but be wary of spill over..
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; blend in two eggs and sugar. Pour over cake mixture.
- Spoon pie filling over top and sprinkle with coconuts and chopped nuts.
- Bake for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool and cut into bars..
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! CLASSIC Baked Blueberry Cheesecake Bars - light yet creamy, with soft blueberries. These delicious Blueberry Jam Bars are like a blueberry crumble or blueberry crisp formed into little bars. They are made with an oatmeal crust and loaded with fresh blueberries. Blueberry Bars consist of simple pasty dough that serves as both the bottom and the crumble topping for your bars, and, of course, an ooey-gooey blueberry filling.