Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole. I used to really hate Brussel Sprouts growing up. I couldn't stand the smell or the taste of Brussel Sprouts. And my cheesy brussels sprout casserole with bacon will do the trick.
This Brussels sprout casserole recipe is the perfect healthy keto dish. Embrace these little nutritional powerhouses — Brussels sprouts can help fight cardiovascular disease and cancer and lower cholesterol levels as well as improve thyroid function. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. You can cook Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- It's 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It's of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
Brussel Sprout Casserole - Need an easy, make and serve side for a meal? Make this cheesy, creamy brussel sprout dish! Brussels sprouts are pretty much my favorite vegetable. I used to not like them but then I realized I was just lacking the proper preparation.
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9x13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
Brussels sprouts have transformed from dreaded childhood vegetable to trend-setting star of the food world. Next, melt the butter and add the garlic. Keto-friendly Roasted Garlic Parmesan Zucchini and Brussels Sprouts are coated in a blanket of buttery garlic parmesan. Now how does Parmesan crusted brussels sprouts sound?! To see where brussels sprouts fall in the carb department, check out my keto vegetables list!