Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. To turn this pumpkin pie protein smoothie into a satisfying pumpkin-packed breakfast, round it out with some crunchy pumpkin spice granola. You can even layer the granola into the smoothie like I. Creamy, perfectly spiced, Vegan Pumpkin Pie in smoothie form!
This pumpkin pie smoothie, made with banana, pumpkin, cinnamon, and yogurt, is a hearty and filling way to start the day. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is an effortless lip-smacking way to power you through the first half of the day. It is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins, high in protein, and rich in fiber. You can have Pumpkin Pie Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of vanilla frozen yogurt.
- It's 1 cup of Pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 cup of ice cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
This vegan pumpkin smoothie with cinnamon tastes just like liquid pumpkin pie. Kind of like pumpkin pie for lazy people. It's incredibly easy to make and sooo creamy and silky! With pumpkin, vanilla yogurt, and pumpkin pie spice, this smoothie tastes like the real thing!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie instructions
- Combine yogurt, pumpkin, ice, brown sugar, honey, pumpkin pie spice and nutmeg in blender; blend until smooth..
- Pour into glass. Serve immediately..
Top with whipped cream and a dust of cinnamon for a festive presentation. My low carb pumpkin pie smoothie. This is a sweet and delicious recipe that takes all the flavors of fall and brings them together in one glass. Reviews for: Photos of Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.