Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Keto Stufft Burger
Keto Stufft Burger. This recipe for the Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Burger came to us by thinking about some of our favorite foods, and thinking of ways to combine them together into one dish. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Chicken is one of the most widely used meats and is healthy too.
This stuffed burger recipe is the easiest and quickest sous vide recipe as the burgers are cooked from frozen. The problem with a stuffed burger is the meat gets overcooked while trying to get the cheese. For many of you, it's as simple as that. You can cook Keto Stufft Burger using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Stufft Burger
- You need 4 lb of Ground Beef 80/20.
- Prepare 4 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Large Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 of Medium Sweet Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 5 Strips of Thick Cut Bacon.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Whipped Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Chopped Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 2 Tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1 Tsp of Salt.
I like big buns and… What's a super quick way to elevate your burger game? Stuff some tasty ingredients in it! A tasty twist on a simple burger patty, this burger has a filling of oozy melted cheese. It will be a go-to Keto beef recipe in your household.
Keto Stufft Burger instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Chop bell pepper and onion then add 2/3 to large mixing bowl.
- Add ground beef, coconut flour, salt, pepper, spinach, 1tsp garlic powder and eggs to large mixing bowl and mix evenly.
- Cook bacon, let cool and crumble.
- In small mixing bowl add sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon crumbles, remaining bell pepper, onion and seasonings and mix evenly.
- I used the "As Seen on TV StuffT" burger stuffer but you could use the bottom of a round glass to form your burger cup..
- After forming cup spoon cheese mixture into void and top with burger lid.
- Arrange on broiling pan (I could only fit six on my pan so had to cook the last 2 after the first batch).
- Bake in oven at 375° for 45min or until burger meat internal temp reaches 165°.
- Allow to cool before serving or storing.
Perfect for BBQs or weekend dinners, these cheese-stuffed. There are few foods that are as cravable as a nice juicy cheeseburger, and these Keto Cheeseburger Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps are the perfect way to get your burger fix without the high carb bun. These keto cheddar stuffed taco burgers can be topped with any of your favorite taco toppings. I chose to eat mine as shown because the bun doesn't really do anything for me and of course it makes. The Keto burger is one of the favorite foods when starting out with Keto.