Easiest Way to Make Yummy Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies. These Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies are soft, fluffy, almost cake-like, bursting with fresh blueberries, they're bound to become your new favorite cookies. Blueberry Cheesecake in cookie form, yum! Blueberry Cheesecake in cookie form, yum!
It gives you the tangy, richness you expect Gently fold in blueberries. I found a recipe online and I gave it a try and it is wonderful (correction in the video I keep saying raspberry haha and is not as blueberry). I was so intrigued by the blueberry cheesecake cookies that I decided to recreate them at home. You can cook Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies
- It's 2 of (7 oz) boxes of blueberry muffin mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese (room temp.).
- It's 4 oz of butter (room temp.).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
They are blueberry cookies topped with graham crackers and a cream cheese glaze. These sweet Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies are made with Craisins Dried Cranberries infused with blueberry juice. If you've never tasted Craisins, you're in for a treat. These Blueberry Cheesecake Cookie Cups make perfect use of those fresh summer berries!
Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies instructions
- Combine butter and cream cheese until blended..
- Add eggs, baking soda, and brown sugar. Mix until blended..
- Add muffin mix and white chocolate chips..
- Mix until blended..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Scoop onto a greased baking sheet spaced 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350°F for 11 minutes..
- Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet..
- Yields about 48 cookies..
This sweet-tart cookie with pockets of cream cheese will justify turning your oven on even on a hot summer day! You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat. Includes gluten free all purpose flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, kosher salt, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, unsalted butter. Cookies & cream blueberry cheesecake (Chris Middleton)Source: Chris Middleton. This crustless cheesecake is a real treat with few ingredients.