Easiest Way to Make Perfect Gluten-free chocolate muffins
Gluten-free chocolate muffins. These Gluten-Free Chocolate Muffins, that are also grain-free chocolate muffins, are my contribution to this fabulous and fun gluten-free muffin"equivalent" of the other March Madness events. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins are a bakery style muffin that is soft, moist and chocolatey. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
Tender, hearty and studded with chocolate chips—these muffins have it all. These muffins are moist with a tight, dense crumb. They feel much heartier than a super fluffy muffin. You can cook Gluten-free chocolate muffins using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten-free chocolate muffins
- Prepare 100 g (2/3 cup) of dark chocolate.
- It's 150 g (2/3 cup) of butter.
- It's 50 g (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 135 g (2/3 cup) of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
They're also studded generously with dark chocolate but aren't too sweet. These gluten free chocolate muffins have tons of rich chocolate flavor and are really satisfying for breakfast. These rich chocolate muffins have way way less sugar than I would usually use in muffins or. Because while these gluten-free chocolate chip muffins are a sweet treat, I don't think of them as a cupcake.
Gluten-free chocolate muffins step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius..
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over medium heat..
- Stir in the cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla extract..
- Take off the heat and wait for the batter to cool, then whisk in one egg at a time..
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and pour the batter in..
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes..
But, I'm the first to admit, they're a bit These muffins are a spin off of my gluten-free sour cream muffins (aka one of my favorite muffin recipes ever). Like those muffins, these are dense. These dark chocolate muffins taste more extravagant than they are. Cacao — raw chocolate — is considered by many to be a "super food." These gluten free chocolate muffins have tons of rich chocolate flavor and are really satisfying for breakfast. Make the lighter option, and they have only.