Easiest Way to Make Delicious Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY)
Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY). Baked Falafel Burgers Vegetarian + Gluten-Free/Vegan Options. These Baked Falafel Burgers with chickpea patties, arugula, and tzatziki are a great vegetarian burger option and a nice change from classic falafel wraps! These protein-packed patties are great for topping bowls and salads, plus they're vegan and gluten-free.
Looking for an easy vegetarian recipes? This Falafel Burgers Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Spread chickpeas on a baking sheet and bake until just starting to split open Assemble burgers: Place a patty on each bottom bun and top with yogurt sauce, lettuce, and tomato. baked falafel burgers, falafel burgers, falafel burger recipe, homemade falafel burgers, homemade falafel, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free. You can have Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY)
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked chick peas (soak overnight).
- It's 1 cup of parsley rough chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro rough chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It's 1/2 of onion rough chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot pepper minced. *optional.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 TBS of chick pea flour (for gluten free).
- Prepare of or 2TBS AP flour but will NOT be gluten free if used.
- Prepare optional of Dill yogurt sauce (just mix together).
- You need 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It's 2 tsp of dry dill weed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic.
Since traditional falafels are fried, I wanted to make them healthier by doing a baked falafel burger. Easy Falafel Burger with Jalapeño Mayo. Falafel has always been one of our favorite foods, with a crispy crust, tasty interior and packed with fresh herbs. The sharp freshness of the coriander compliments the smoother taste of the chickpeas extremely well, giving the.
Easy Falafel Burger(baked)(gluten free PATTY) instructions
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F.
- Add herbs garlic onion to processor until a fine chop.
- Add soaked chickpeas, flour baking powder and spices and process until nicely pulsed into a slightly chunky “dough” shouldn’t be mushy but fine enough to form patty shapes.
- Form patties.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add some oil of your choice to sheet pan rub a little to the top of patty so it doesn’t dry out too much.
- Bake for 10-13 mins until one side is nice and brown flip to bake other side the same way.
- Add to bun of your choice and add any toppings you like !.
These falafels are golden brown and crispy on the outside. The insides are tender, delicious, and full of fresh herbs. They're baked instead of fried which. · These easy baked falafel patties are sturdy and have bright, fresh herbs running through them. Goes great with the creamy tahini sauce! Baked Lentil Split Pea Falafel Bowl with Tahini dressing.