Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets
Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets. These low-carb chicken cutlets will definitely satisfy your craving for fried chicken, and also make an excellent base for a keto chicken parm. This baked parmesan chicken cutlets recipe is not just super easy, but also one of my favorite Keto recipes. And the best thing is that you don't have to And to make best chicken cutlets ever, you're gonna need to know a few useful stuff, like how to bake chicken cutlets, how to prepare them, or.
Next time I might try a little coconut flakes in the breading and fry them in coconut. Crispy, flaky and juicy keto fried chicken fried to absolute perfection using the BEST low carb breading recipe out there. How to Make Crispy Keto Fried Chicken. You can cook Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets
- You need 1 pounds of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- It's of Kosher salt.
- You need 1 1/3 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It's 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's of Ghee or avocado oil, for frying.
- It's of Lemon wedges, for serving.
The first thing you'll want to do is cut the chicken thighs into desired size. I prefer to have bite-size pieces, but you can totally do whole. Recipe of the Day: Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets No matter whether you're gluten-free, keto or simply craving crispy chicken, this recipe's for you.
Keto Breaded Chicken Cutlets instructions
- If any of the chicken slices are thicker than 1/4 inch, pound them out one at a time between 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch..
- Lay out the chicken on a baking sheet or plate and sprinkle all over with salt and just enough of the almond flour to lightly coat both sides..
- Beat the eggs in a wide shallow bowl. In another wide, shallow bowl, mix the remaining almond flour with the Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder..
- Dip 1 to 2 slices of chicken in the eggs to coat. Let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly in the almond flour-Parmesan mixture. Return to the baking sheet or plate and repeat with the remaining chicken..
- Heat 1/4 inch of ghee or avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add half the chicken and cook until golden on one side, about 3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden on the other side, another 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with the remaining chicken, adding more ghee or oil if needed. Serve with lemon wedges..
Use almond flour, Parmesan, paprika and garlic powder to bread and flavor the chicken, then pan-fry for satisfying and low-carb results. Be sure not to flip until the parmesan is golden on the If you're not on a low-carb diet: This chicken goes great in a melt, in a wrap, on mashed potatoes or rice. For keto/low-carb diets: Serve on a salad, with. A keto fried chicken recipe that even Colonel Sanders would love! It tastes just like real fried chicken, and since it's baked in the oven, you don't have to worry about the usual mess that comes along with frying.