Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Keto crackers
Keto crackers. A crispy keto seed cracker with a nice nutty taste of sesame seeds. Great for breakfast as well as the evening's cheese platter. It's wise to get more flax in your diet.
Loaded with seeds and herbs, these crackers are gluten free, vegan, and are the ultimate keto snack recipe. These low-carb keto crackers are made with mozzarella cheese, almond flour, and egg yolk. These crackers are the perfect canvas for your favorite dips, spreads and toppings. You can cook Keto crackers using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto crackers
- It's 35 gm of butter.
- Prepare 100 gm of almond meal.
- Prepare 15 gm of ground pork crackling.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xantham gum.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Crackers are a staple snack food in almost everyone's pantry unless you're on a low-carb diet. Here's how to make keto-friendly crackers at home and the products you can buy. How long do keto crackers last? If you tried making these, please let us know how they came out in the comments.
Keto crackers step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C°.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Add almond meal, xantham gum, baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and mix well.
- Add egg and knead. When mixed well, add ground pork crackling. Make sure dough comes off the sides of the mixing bowl. If needed, add a bit more ground pork crackling..
- Refrigerate the dough for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out the dough by putting it in between 2 baking paper sheets.
- Cut into squares. Do not separate the squares..
- Put the baking paper and dough into a baking tray and bake for 15 mins..
- Let the crackers cool for 10 mins. Separate the squares along the lines. Enjoy!.
A low carb, keto friendly snack, Try this cheddar keto cracker recipe. They are made with real cheddar and come out so crunchy and delicious. Keto Crackers- Crunchy Cheddar Crackers. "keto crackers no carb". What Makes These Keto Crackers So Good? Low Carb Crackers One of the hardest things to find a good alternative for when on a keto diet is crackers and chips.