Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Gluten free paleo zucchini muffins
Gluten free paleo zucchini muffins. Grain-Free Chocolate Zucchini Muffins that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and Paleo friendly. These paleo zucchini muffins are tender, chocolaty, and perfect for Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Muffins. This post may contain Amazon affiliate links.
Doubling the recipe might be a good idea 😉. Easy paleo and gluten free blender banana zucchini muffins with chocolate chips. These warmly spiced Paleo pumpkin zucchini muffins are a great way to sneak in some veggies. You can cook Gluten free paleo zucchini muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free paleo zucchini muffins
- You need 3 cup of Grated zucchini (2 units).
- Prepare 3 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of Melted butter or ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 3 of Eggs beaten.
- It's 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Sneak in some veggies with breakfast and whip up these Savory Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins! Made with just seven ingredients, these pumpkin zucchini muffins are grain-free, gluten-free and sugar-free. These zucchini muffins are my new favorite. I find people are always pleasantly surprised by how great paleo baked goods taste.
Gluten free paleo zucchini muffins step by step
- Prepare grated zucchini and melted butter and set aside.
- Mix almond flour, melted butter, honey and zucchini.
- Add the beaten eggs, cinnamon, salt and soda and mix well.
- Bake in silicone or paper-lined muffin tins at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
These gluten-free Paleo Zucchini Muffins provide plenty of protein, fat, and non-starchy carbs all in one tasty handful. Freshness and quality makes a huge difference in a simple recipe like this. Upgrade this to a whole new taste level by choosing the best butter, cinnamon, eggs and honey. This Paleo Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins Recipe is a healthy breakfast that's easy to make! These muffins are gluten-free, dairy-free and can easily be made into healthy pumpkin zucchini bread!