Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert)
Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert). Welcome to Lady Di's Cookhouse Channel, this channel will show case simple Indian cooking recipes in a minutes of time, which will help you to learn & try. No baked blueberry cheesecake with costing by Mhelchoice. Healthy Foodie Ph. #Blueberrycheesecakerecipe #cheesecake #desserts.
I can remember my Mother making this easy no bake blueberry cheesecake when I was young. I think it was a trend when Cool Whip was created. No-bake vegan cheesecakes without having to soak a single cashew. You can have Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert)
- You need of 1 The Crust.
- Prepare 200 g of cream crackers.
- Prepare 80 g of melted butter.
- You need of B The Cake.
- It's 300 g of Blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 450 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 160 ml of heavy cream.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 C of powdered sugar (optional).
- It's 10 g of gelatin powder.
- You need 50 ml of cold water.
- You need of C The Topping.
- Prepare 7 g of gelatin powder + 35 ml cold water.
- You need 180 g of blueberry fresh or frozen.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 70 ml of water.
These mini blueberry cheesecakes are a date-sweetened, purple-swirled, SO dreamy dessert! How to make a perfect blueberry cheesecake. A beautiful and elegant No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake. This delicious cake dessert is made of moist and buttery graham crust, filled with soft and fluffy cream. these are soo good, and easy to make since you don't have to bake them.
Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) step by step
- Crush the biscuits in a ziploc bag or food processor into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix till well combined. Press into bottom of 8 inch spring form pan. Refrigerate while making the filling..
- In a small saucepan, heat blueberry with lemon juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved and the berries softened. Blend till smooth. Let cool..
- In a small bowl, stir 10g gelatin and 50ml water. Let bloom for 10mins..
- Then, beat cream cheese till soft and smooth. Add heavy cream, vanila extract and beat to soft peaks. Add chilled blueberry mixture and mix till smooth..
- Melt gelatin in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Gradually add a spoon of cheese cake mixture into dissolved gelatin. Stir until well combined. Then pour back this mixture into cheesecake mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour into spring form. Spread evenly. Freeze for one hour while making the topping. I used few small spring form instead of one big one..
- In a small bowl, stir gelatin with water. Let bloom for 10mins. In a small sauce pan, heat blueberry with sugar and water. Cook over medium high heat stirring occassionally until sugar dissolved. Remove from heat and blend until smooth. Add bloom gelatin and stir until gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool at room temperature and pour over the cake. Refrigerate the cake over night or few hours..
- Slice your cake with warm knife. I put my knife in a mug of hot water before slicing my cake..
My family devoured them within a few minutes. NOTE: the syrup must be thick or else it'll fall from the cake. This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is very easy to make and super delicious. Made with homemade blueberry sauce from scratch. I love easy no bake desserts.