Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Diamants (French Diamond Cookies) - Coffee Flavored Version
Diamants (French Diamond Cookies) - Coffee Flavored Version. Hi, everyone :) today we'll show you how to make classic French Cookies: Sablé Diamant(French Diamond Shortbread) at home, easy, simply and delicious. さくさくバターのいい香り～♪ディアマンクッキー French Diamond Cookies A special cookie in French meaning "diamond". Plain, chocolate, tea and a wide range of arrangements can.
To make these "diamant" sablés, coat the cookies with crystal sugar for a crunchy, sweet bite. Shape them into cute little "diamond" shapes for a nice presentation. Great recipe for Diamants (French Diamond Cookies) - Coffee Flavored Version. You can have Diamants (French Diamond Cookies) - Coffee Flavored Version using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Diamants (French Diamond Cookies) - Coffee Flavored Version
- You need 80 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 35 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 110 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of ☆Almond flour.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- It's 2 tsp of ★ Instant coffee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Boiling water.
- You need 1 of tablespon Instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 of Granulated sugar.
- It's 1 of Flour for dusting (bread or cake flour).
I baked coffee flavor cookies for my husband's sake, who loves coffee. The dough is soft before it has rested in the refrigerator, so dust your work surface a lot of. Enjoy this slightly coffee flavored cookies. My recipe is not wicked sweet unlike other traditional French desserts.
Diamants (French Diamond Cookies) - Coffee Flavored Version instructions
- Bring the butter to room temperature. Sift the almond and cake flours together..
- Mix the ★ boiling water and instant coffee together to dissolve..
- Put the butter and powdered sugar in a bowl. Beat until white and creamy..
- Add the coffee you made at step 2 and egg yolk, and mix..
- Mix with a spatula. Add the sifted flour and instant coffee, and mix together. When it comes together as a ball of dough, stop..
- Dust your work surface with flour, and shape the dough into a long cylinder, about 1.5 - 2 cm in diameter. Wrap with plastic film, and rest in the refrigerator for an hour..
- When it hardens, sprinkle granulated sugar on a tray or something, and roll the dough in the sugar to coat..
- Slice the dough about 1cm thick..
- Roll the sliced dough in sugar if you have time. This makes the cookies beautiful..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ (350℉) for 15 - 20 minutes. When they are golden brown they're done. Cool on a rack..
Now enjoy the sandy texture of cookies from Normandy region of France! A wide variety of coffee flavored cookies options are available to you, such as cheese, cream, and egg. French Connection Whisper Crossover Mini Dress. Our French Vanilla ground coffee is downright dynamite. Crave worthy vanilla flavor with, dare we say - an extra hint of deliciousness - brings this blend to new heights.