Recipe: Yummy Keto Key Lime Pies
Keto Key Lime Pies. To Make Keto Key Lime Pie Topping. My low carb & keto food list has an extensive list of keto-friendly foods - bookmark it so you can check the carb amounts in foods at any time. How To Make Keto Key Lime Pie Ahead.
How To Make A Keto Key Lime Pie. Admittingly, this recipe is a bit involved. The reason for this is a good one. You can cook Keto Key Lime Pies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Key Lime Pies
- You need 4 oz. of softened cream cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of + 2 tbs powdered erythritol based sweetener T.
- You need 1/3 cup of key lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping crean.
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 1 tbs of granulated erythritol based sweetener.
- It's Pinch of salt.
This Keto Key Lime Pie is a delicious and low-carb dessert recipe that is full of flavor! Made without almond flour, this tasty pie recipe is a great option for those who follow a ketogenic diet and cannot eat almonds! In this video, I show you how to make the best keto key lime pie. It's the best keto key lime pie recipe and perfect for the summer.
Keto Key Lime Pies instructions
- Line muffin cups with silicone lines..
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese and 1/4 cup powdered sweetener with electric mixer. Beat in lime juice. In another bowl beat the cream with remaining 2 tbs powdered sweetener until it holds stiff peaks. Fold the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well combined..
- Divide the mixture among the lines muffin cups, filling each cup almost until the top. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the pecans and granulated sweetener and cook until pecans are toasted. Sprinkle with the salt. Remove from the heat and let it cool. Sprinkle pecan mixture over the lime mixture in the muffin cups, press lightly..
- Freeze 3 hours or so. You can garnish with whipped cream and some lime slices. You can keep them in the freezer to store. When you want to serve just take them out from freezer 15 mints earlier. I used fresh lime juice, and take the recipe from “easy keto desserts” book..
Traditional key lime pie is made with condensed milk, so the addition of a homemade key lime curd to the cheesecake batter helps replicate the creamy, rich consistency. Creamy, cool and incredibly decadent, this Keto Key Lime Pie Cheesecake is a perfect summer keto dessert! I am in LOVE with this Keto Key Lime Pie Chaffle Recipe! This would make a fantastic keto dessert idea for any party or celebration! Keto Key Lime Cheesecake is the perfect balance of tangy and sweet key lime pie paired with rich velvety cheesecake on a macadamia and walnut crust.