Recipe: Yummy Breakfast Bars
Breakfast Bars. These breakfast bars are a smart (and delicious!) way to start your day. Ditch the glazed pastry for a better coffee mate. Grabbing a breakfast bar can be a nutritious and convenient option when you're in a rush.
See more ideas about Breakfast bars, Food, Favorite recipes. Breakfast bars are reliably filling, convenient, and tasty; and between you and me, they're better and healthier when they're homemade. Of course, they make great snacks, too! You can have Breakfast Bars using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bars
- It's 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Dry oats.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Each of chopped dates,raisins,craisins,dry blueberries,sunflower seeds.
- It's 2 cup of Apple sauce.
- It's 2 of Smashed bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda.
Healthy Breakfast Bars - The Best Recipes and Store-Bought Bars. We love grabbing a breakfast bar on our way out the door. We're sharing our favorite healthy breakfast bars! These healthy oatmeal breakfast bars make for a satisfying meal in on-the-go form!
Breakfast Bars step by step
- Combine all ingredients well in a large bowl. Grease a shallow pan. Bake in a 375°F preheated oven (convection) for 45 min to an hour, checking for doneness..
These are the BEST Healthy Breakfast Bars ever! Chocolate Energy Bars - How to Make Fruit & Nut Energy Bars - Breakfast Bar Recipe. Packed with protein and fiber these chewy, crunchy granola bars and other healthy snacks will fill you with the energy you need to tackle the day ahead. Breakfast Bars. back to all recipes. Let cool completely before removing from the pan.