Recipe: Tasty Tourteau fromagé (French cheesecake)
Tourteau fromagé (French cheesecake). ※ ※ ※ Subtitles function ※ ※ ※ The videos have English and Japanese subtitles. Turning on subtitles will show you the instructions and commentary. This traditional goats' cheese cake from Poitou-Charentes is a delicious cheesecake with a burnt surface.
The traditional Tourteau Fromagé is a traditional Poitou-Charentes cheesecake that has a very specific appearance. It is unique in the Poitou-Charentes gastronomy and may also be the only cake with such an appearance on the French culinary scene. Le Tourteau Fromagé is a French cheesecake, one that I mentioned buying during a recent grocery store trip. "Fromagé" means "with cheese", and "tourteau" is a variation on the word "tourte", which means "pie". You can have Tourteau fromagé (French cheesecake) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tourteau fromagé (French cheesecake)
- You need 150 grams of flour.
- You need 75 grams of butter.
- Prepare 50 grams of sugar.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- You need 300 grams of goat's cheese.
- You need 50 grams of cornflour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 of vanilla extract.
The Tourteau Fromagé has a unique round shape and burned top! The name translates to baked cheesecake but the word "tourteau" by itself is actually a type of crab and might. Clifford Endo сделал(-а) публикацию в Instagram: "Tourteau Fromagé. Sort of a French cheesecake that's light in texture and not as sweet." • Ce tourteau fromagé cache des trésors de fraîcheur sous sa fine croûte noire.
Tourteau fromagé (French cheesecake) step by step
- 1. For the pastry. Make the pastry by combing the flour and butter with a pinch of salt. Add a touch of water, if necessary. Rest for about 20 minutes..
- 2. For the filling mix the cheese with sugar and egg yolks, corn flour, baking powder, vanilla extract, and then fold in the egg whites..
- 3. Roll out the pastry, and line an earthenware dish (or similar pie dish), ensuring that the sides are covered..
- 4. Pour in the filling, and place the cheese cake into a preheated oven at 180°C for about 45 minutes. The top should be browned and the filling set..
- 5. Allow to cool (it will deflate a little), before serving..
Cette pellicule grillée serait née d'une étourderie de cuisson. Avec cette recette et son sachet fraîcheur, le Véritable tourteau fromagé se conserve à température ambiante comme au bon vieux temps. Tourteau Fromager is an ancient French regional Pastry/cake from Poitou Region, not to be confused with "tourtons", which are mountain cakes. Pate Brisee recipe (Shortcrust pastry… E' facile e divina questa cheesecake al limone tourteau fromager! è davvero sorprendente! IL colore scuro della parte L'altra è la forma, la cheesecake al limone tourteau fromager è a forma di sfera, lo stampo utilizzato è quello di una mezza sfera, è.