Recipe: Tasty Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute. These keto and low carb peanut butter cookies are crisp and crunchy on the outside, and chewy and slightly soft within. If you've been looking for the Peanut butter: Because these cookies are keto, you will need to use sugar-free peanut butter.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Cooking Tips. When buying peanut butter, look for natural peanut butter brands and make sure to buy creamy peanut butter as opposed to chunky. This keto peanut butter cookies recipe is gluten-free, and contains no added sugars or artificial ingredients. You can have Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of PB unsalted no added sugar,(70 g).
- You need 2 of eggs at room temp.
- You need 1/4 of cup+1 tbsp erythritol sweetener.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It's 1 of :4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (40 gr).
Today's keto peanut butter cookie recipe tastes just like a "normal" peanut butter cookie. No Sugar Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe. Peanut butter cookie recipes are typically loaded with sugar. And using sugar is obviously not an option when you're making keto cookies.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 355 a night line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl beat eggs with sugar-free sweetener and vanilla extract.Poor beaten eggs on to fresh peanut butter and whisk. About 35-50 seconds..
- Stir in the Sugar free chocolate chips. Add coconut flour.and stir to incorporated..
- I greased my parchment paper with coconut oil to prevent burning. Shape 8 cookie dough balls, rub your hands with MCT oil or some other oil before taking some dough from the bowl..
- Grease fork with oil and press down the cookie dough ball. Clean the dough and grease with oil for the next cookie. Bake 12-13 minutes. Until they are golden on the sides..
- I used powder to make my unsalted PB, I didn’t like the result, make sure you have the right PB. Good luck..
Quick, easy and peanut buttery is the way this keto cookie crumbles. Peanut butter keto cookies will win you over, and satisfy your sweet tooth. These delicious, keto peanut butter cookies are packed with good nutrients that will boost your energy levels and help you start the day right. How to make Keto peanut putter cookies. Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated.