Recipe: Tasty Gluten free magic beans
Gluten free magic beans. Video Recipe for Gluten Free Chocolate Magic Bean Cake. We made this cake in the Thermochef but you could use a blender. However, many people with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity report that beans have made them sick.
Theyâ€™re also a good source of fiber, protein and vitamins for those on a gluten-free diet. However, use caution when purchasing canned beans with any additives; read labels and make sure no added wheat starch or wheat flour or other gluten-containing. Magic cookie bars can be made gluten-free by making a peanut butter base out of three simple ingredients. You can cook Gluten free magic beans using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free magic beans
- Prepare 150 gr of lentils (150 kcals).
- Prepare 100 gr of chickpeas (130 kcals).
- It's 100 gr of soybean sprouts (30 kcals).
- It's 1/3 of avocado (100 kcals).
- It's 50 gr of goat cheese (90 kcals).
- You need 2 spoons of soy souce.
- You need 1 spoon of smoked paprika.
I did a combination of two recipes, peanut butter cookies with three ingredients and magic cookie bars. My brother-in-law loves magic cookie bars but is now gluten-free. Magic bean cake - red kidney bean chocolate cake. Make a raspberry puree to drizzle on top!
Gluten free magic beans instructions
- Cook in a bowl 150 gr of lentils and 100 gr of chickpeaks. Add 1 spoon of paprika and 1 spoon of soy souce.
- Mix 1/3 avocado avocado with 50 gr of goat cheese.
- Mix everything until becomes a soft cream.
- Slightly cook 150 gr of soybean sprouts, add 1 spoon of soy souce.
- Mix soybean sprouts with the soft cream.
I stumbled across this one - Chocolate Magic Bean Cake - which I recalled reading about a few months ago. It was absolutely delicious and is also gluten free and wheat free. Allergy advice: gluten free and lactose free. Additives: yeast free, preservative free and no artificial colours. Does anyone produce specifically gluten- free beans or lentils?