Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. Reviews for: Photos of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake I. This Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe couldn't be easier to make. It has a cookie crust, a simple chocolate chip- dotted cheesecake filling, and it bakes up perfectly.
Bonus: these cheesecake bars are ready in about half the time as regular. You have to make these delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. They are the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- It's of Chocolate crumb crusts (Oreo crust also works) (I used store bought, but you could find a recipe & make your own).
- Prepare of cream cheese, softened.
- You need of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It's of semisweet chocolate chips, divided (could also use mini chocolate chips).
- Prepare of gluten-free flour (or regular flour).
These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends. Dress up plain cheesecake with a handful of chocolate chips. Plus, this delicious chocolate chip cheesecake is actually lightened up - but it tastes so good, no one will ever know! Indulge in a creamy cheesecake bursting with chocolate chips to satisfy your cravings!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake instructions
- Heat oven to 300°F..
- In mixer, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Then beat in vanilla & eggs..
- In small bowl, toss 1/2 cup chips with flour. Then add to cheese mixture..
- Pour half of mixture into each crust. Sprinkle with remaining chips. Can use extra chips if wanted..
- Bake 1 hour or until center is set. Let cool. Chill in refrigerate until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers..
These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients! This delicious dessert recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! This Chocolate Chip Cookie Bottomed Cheesecake is made with a chewy chocolate chip cookie on the bottom and a smooth, creamy no bake chocolate cheesecake on top! Most chocolate chip cheesecake recipes start with a relatively simple, traditional cheesecake mixture. These recipes usually include cream cheese, granulated sugar, butter, and sometimes sweetened.