Recipe: Perfect Vegan koulourakia with apple purée
Vegan koulourakia with apple purée. Vegan koulourakia with apple purée. Σαλάτα λάχανο με λιαστή ντομάτα και πέστο βινεγκρέτ. Δημοφιλέστερες Ειδήσεις Sintages Pareas. Great recipe for Vegan koulourakia with apple purée. Tasty, easy and fragrant koulourakia (cookies) for your coffee!
Vegan koulourakia with apple purée #cooklikegreeks. The name for these traditional butter cookies comes from their round twisted shape, but you will also see Koulourakia as small braids or in the shape of the letter "S." Koulourakia are delicious dunked in coffee or milk and are the traditional Easter cookie. The fluffiest and crunchiest traditional Greek Easter cookies recipe (koulourakia) you have ever made! You can cook Vegan koulourakia with apple purée using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan koulourakia with apple purée
- Prepare 1 cup of apple or pear purée (just put the fruit in a food processor until you have a pulp).
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It's 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachios or walnuts.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- You need 700 g of self-rising flour.
These sweet little Greek Easter cookies are super quick to bake, so much fun to make and highly addictive to eat! In large bowl of an electric mixer. Vegan.io looks great on mobile devices too! Viewing this page on an iPad?
Vegan koulourakia with apple purée instructions
- Beat the sugar together with the oil well..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the self-rising flour and beat until fluffy..
- Add the salt to the self-rising flour and then add it little by little to the rest of the ingredients, kneading to a soft dough that doesn't stick to your hands..
- Form your koulourakia to various shapes and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about half an hour..
Rotate the screen to switch to kitchen mode. Vegan Rice Pudding with Apple Purée. Have you ever noticed how certain foods can bring back so many memories? This is one of the many reasons I love cooking so much. Koulourakia are a crispy, orange-scented Greek Easter Cookies that are the perfect treat with coffee or hot chocolate.