Recipe: Perfect Strawberry and Blueberry Cookies
Strawberry and Blueberry Cookies. My husband has declared these Strawberry & Blueberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies to be "the best cookies he's ever had." That is quite a statement, isn't it? They're full of strawberries, blueberries, white chocolate, cinnamon and oatmeal. Soft and chewy Blueberry Cookies with fresh blueberries, white chocolate chunks and gooey cream cheese and blueberry jam filling in the center are really the If you like the combo of white chocolate, cream cheese and berries, then you must check my Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies with White.
Enjoy her delicious dessert-like sweet and fruity taste that will seduce those who love Kush scents but need something. Try topping with strawberry or blueberry pie filling. A very moist and chocolaty cookie with blueberry jam that gives the cookies some added flavor and color. You can cook Strawberry and Blueberry Cookies using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry and Blueberry Cookies
- Prepare 150 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 30 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 80 grams of Butter (bread margarin).
- Prepare 70 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 10 grams of Dried strawberries.
- It's 10 grams of Dried blueberries.
You will never believe how easy these cookies are to make. Ice cream with berry stuffing, cream, strawberries, blueberries and cookies with chocolate. Breakfast, coffee Oat cookies with Strawberry and bize cookies with blueberry on olive wood board. A delicious recipe for Blueberry Yogurt Cookies.
Strawberry and Blueberry Cookies instructions
- Sift the flour and almond flour together..
- Cut the dried strawberries into small pieces. Do the same for dried blueberries that are large..
- Put the butter and granulated sugar into a bowl and blend..
- Add 1/2 beaten egg (or 1 egg yolk) into the mixture from step 3 and mix well..
- Add the sifted ingredients from Step 1 to the Step 4 bowl. Form the dough into a ball by pressing and mixing with a spatula..
- Divide the dough from Step 5 into two lumps. Add the dried strawberries into one, dried blueberries into the other and blend them in..
- Wrap the two lumps from Step 6 with plastic wrap and let them rest in the fridge for about 2 hours. (You can also make the dough the day before you make bake cookies.).
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ (350℉). Put the dough between plastic wraps and roll out to about 4mm thick with a rolling pin..
- Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter of your choice. Place cookies on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake about 15 minutes in preheated oven..
- The cookies will rise as they bake so they would turn out to about 6mm thick. Once baked, transfer the cookies to cooling racks etc. and let cool..
- It's alright if it turns out rather soft; it'll harden over time. It's done once you arrange them nicely and cute-looking on a plate. (The photo shows strawberry cookies.).
- You can also roll out the dough into tubes, wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze. Bake after cutting the frozen dough...it's easier this way..
One of my favorite things to bake with fresh blueberries are these Blueberry Yogurt Cookies! These cookies are so easy to make, really light. This strawberry blueberry smoothie is quick, delicious and so refreshing. Not only is it healthy, but it's easy and perfect for a meal or even a snack. This is a super-easy strawberry and blueberry dessert recipe.