Recipe: Perfect Mini Chocolate Cheese Cakes
Mini Chocolate Cheese Cakes. These Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are smooth, creamy and made with an Oreo cookie crumb crust, chocolate ganache topping and chocolate whipped cream! If you loved our easy mini cheesecakes recipe then you'll love these beauties also because they're the chocolate version of it! Nothing says Valentine's Day like chocolate.
Made with just a few simple ingredients, they are almost guilt-free! Mini cheesecakes are the best way to get a party started.or rather, the best way to end one. Either way, death by chocolate is always the best of the best. You can have Mini Chocolate Cheese Cakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate Cheese Cakes
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 350 grams of cream cheese (pure).
- You need 100 ml of cream.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 packages of chocolate cookie rolls.
- Prepare 6 of strawberries.
Pretty little cappuccino-hazelnut cheesecakes are dusted with cocoa and topped with a drizzle of. Stir in package of chocolate chips. Fill miniature muffin cups less than half full with chocolate batter. Kids will love making these little chocolate cupcakes, with a crunchy biscuit base and Easter egg.
Mini Chocolate Cheese Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Crush the chocolate cookie rolls and place them in cupcake liners.
- Mix together all other ingredients, except strawberries, until blend creamy.
- Stir the mix into cupcake liners.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- After cooling down, garniah with strawberry halfs.
These mini cheesecakes are so cute, I decorated these cheesecakes with a mini ice cream cone candy surrounded by an imprint, giving them a beautiful vintage flair.. Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes Recipes on Yummly Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Mini Chocolate Cheesecake CakesBake to the Roots. semi sweet chocolate, lemon. These mini chocolate cheesecakes are easy to make. All Reviews for Quick Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes.