Recipe: Perfect mini cheesecakes
mini cheesecakes. For easy and seamless removal from the pan, using liners is preferable. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great to take to parties and.
Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. These Mini Cheesecakes are thick, smooth and creamy, with a little tang from some sour cream! They have a vanilla wafer crust and are topped with fresh whipped cream and berries for a classic little treat! You can cook mini cheesecakes using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of mini cheesecakes
- Prepare of pie crust.
- It's 1/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 1 packages of philadelphia cream cheese.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon zest (or 1tbsp).
- Prepare 1 packages of foil cupcake holders.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 can of of your favorite cherry or blueberry pie filling.
Mini Cheesecakes: An Easy and Foolproof Recipe. While most of us love a great classic cheesecake recipe, making one does have some drawbacks. Traditional, non-mini versions can be a little fussy. See more ideas about Mini cheesecakes, Cheesecake recipes, Desserts.
mini cheesecakes instructions
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- in medium bowl combine ingredients for crust and mix til there are no clumps.
- line cupcake pan with foils.
- add 1 tbsp of crumbs to each cupcake pressing firmly with spoon so flat and firm.
- place in oven for 5 min.
- remove and let cool.
- mix on high the cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar.
- when fluffy add egg and continue mixing.
- fill cupcakes 3/4 full with topping.
- place back in oven for 25 min. (filling will rise and settle while cooling).
- remove and let cool till no longer warm.
- top off with your favorite cherry or blueberry filling (keep can refrigerated so cold and ready to eat).
- ok if not but best if refrigerated for 20min.
Kids will love these (and adults). These cheesecake cupcakes are bites of mini cheesecake heaven! Like a New York style cheesecake, but without the wait! No-bake cheesecakes cannot compare to the flavor and texture of. These creamy mini cheesecakes are inspired by none other than. the Cheesecake Factory!