Recipe: Perfect Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake
Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake. This no-bake blueberry cheesecake recipe has a slight twist to your typical cheesecake. For a delightful and airy spring treat try these easy to make and the finest No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe there is. so creamy, bursting with blueberry flavor and ready in no time. No-bake vegan cheesecake without having to soak a single cashew.
This blueberry cheesecake is packed with protein and is made. No Bake Cheesecake is a creamy, decadent dessert that comes together quickly, and is super easy! Mix up the topping to be cherry, strawberry or apple! You can have Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake
- Prepare 125 grams of Greek-style yogurt or cream cheese.
- You need 40 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Gelatin powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 50 grams of Blueberry jam.
- It's 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- It's 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
How to make No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake. (Full printable recipe card below, just scroll down!) Crush graham crackers in a food processor or. This tasty no bake blueberry cheesecake is made from scratch and without any gelatin. It's made with Oreo cookie crust, blueberry cream cheese layer and fresh blueberries. This is a small-batch cheesecake recipe, but it can be easily doubled, if needed. these are soo good, and easy to make since you don't have to bake them.
Healthy Blueberry No-Bake Cheesecake step by step
- Strain the yogurt and set aside 125 g. Soak and dissolve the gelatin..
- Mix together the Greek-style yogurt and sugar in a bowl with a whisk..
- Pour the geltin and lemon juice into the bowl from Step 2 and mix briskly..
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks and then mix it into the bowl from Step 3..
- Next, fold in the blueberry jam with a rubber spatula until you get a marble pattern..
- Pour the mixture into cocottes and leave to chill and set..
- Finish up by garnishing the cheesecakes with mint and blueberries..
- This cheesecake mixture also makes a cute tart filling..
- If you replace the yogurt with cream cheese you'll get a richer flavor. If you decide to do that, you can also replace the heavy cream with milk..
- When you make this recipe with cream cheese, you don't have to whip it, but if you want a richer cake then you should..
My family devoured them within a few minutes. NOTE: the syrup must be thick or else it'll fall from the cake. Blueberry cheesecake is a great treat to celebrate summer. Make it with Greek yogurt for a lighter version. I could have just gone easier making a parfait like cheesecake, you know the ones in glasses or jars with no need of baking, but I wanted to make something more attractive.