Recipe: Perfect Blueberry Cheese Cake
Blueberry Cheese Cake. Blueberries and cream cheese are mixed into a yellow cake mix and baked in a Bundt pan. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake I. You have two delicious dessert, lemon blueberry cake with cream cheese frosting and delicious blueberry cheesecake, packed in one amazing treat.
Blueberry cheese cake is kickshaw preferred by many gourmet chefs that rejoice cooking with authentic blueberries. Cheese cakes be permitted be enjoyed at certain time of the day. This cheesecake will not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but give you nutrients. You can cook Blueberry Cheese Cake using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Cake
- You need of Blueberry Puree.
- Prepare 200 g of Blueberries.
- It's 45 g of brown sugar.
- It's 5 g of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Biscuit Bottom.
- It's 100 g of Biscuit.
- Prepare 25-30 g of Melted 🧈.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Body.
- It's 200 g of Cream Cheese (melt over heat).
- You need 50 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 35 g of greek yogurt (room temperature).
- Prepare 5 g of Lemon Juice.
- It's 5 g of Gelatine Sheet.
- You need 120 g of Lightly Whipped Cream.
- You need 65 g of Blueberry Puree.
- You need of Cheesecake Top.
- Prepare 100 g of Blueberry Puree.
- It's 50 g of Whipping Cream.
- It's 2 g of Gelatine Sheet.
Decorate the finished cake with blueberry jam and berries. Swirl a fresh blueberry puree into the filling and over the finished cheesecake for a double shot of delicious berry flavor. Blueberry Cake with Blueberry Cream Cheese FrostingThe Little Epicurean. Blueberry Snack Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingBake or Break. vanilla extract, all purpose flour, unsalted butter.
Blueberry Cheese Cake instructions
- Add in blueberry puree ingredients into thermomix (20mins | 100° | Speed 2), then (20mins | V | Speed 2), lastly (10sec | Speed 6).
- Separate cooled blueberry puree into 2 batch. 65g into a pipping bag. Remaining set aside..
- Soak 5g & 2g gelatine sheet in cold water, then melt on saucepan over low heat..
- Crush biscuit, add in butter and milk until crushed biscuit hold together. Put in cake mould & make it flat. Chill in fridge..
- Gently whip the whipping cream & set aside..
- Room Temperature cream cheese melt over heat, whisk till creamy & add in sugar, mix well..
- Add in 🍋 & yogurt, mix well..
- Add in melted gelatine & mix quickly.
- Add in Whipped cream & mix gently.
- Transfer mixture into a beaker..
- Pour in half of the mixture into the mould. Sprinkle some blueberry puree & pour rest of the mixture. Sprinkle remaining puree freely on top. Use a chopstick to draw over it..
- Refrigerate it for 30 Minutes..
- Whisk remaining puree & whipping cream well, then quickly whisk in 2g melted gelatine..
- Pour onto harden cheesecake & chilled for at least 3-4 hours inside the fridge..
- To remove, wrap the mould with steamed tower..
- Design as desired..
Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Cake is a blueberry cake scented with a zesty lemon aroma underneath a creamy and fluffy cheesecake, baked in the one pan! Gently spread blueberry mixture over cream cheese mixture, leaving some visible. Stir almonds into reserved flour mixture and sprinkle over cake, concentrating most around edge of batter. Blueberry Cheesecake Bars for the weekend! Blueberries and cheesecake are a match made in heaven.