Recipe: Delicious Spider Chip Cookies
Spider Chip Cookies. This Halloween leave these gruesome Spider Infested Chocolate Chip Cookies for your guests to find. No one can resist these homemade festive treats, but. Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies - a simple and fun way to dress up chocolate chip cookies to make them Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies.
It is a chocolate chip cookie with spiders superimposed on it. Using a tradition chocolate chip cookie recipe, we make them into Spider Chocolate Chip Cookies for Halloween using melted chocolate! These Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies are proof that you don't need to be a professional baker or have any special equipment to make a super cool, creepy Halloween treat. You can cook Spider Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spider Chip Cookies
- It's 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened to room temp.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, room temperature.
- It's 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
These chocolate chip cookies are adorable and easy to make! Hello, today I will show you how to make delicious spider-web chocolate chip Cookies! These terrifying chocolate chip spider cookies are a spooktacular treat for you to try this These spooky spider cookies are no exception. Beautifully perfect chocolate chip cookies decorated with.
Spider Chip Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with a hand mixer for 1 minute until it is smooth and creamy. Add the brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix until fluffy and lighter in color. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet until just combined. Dough will be thick..
- Cover dough tightly and chill for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days..
- Once ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F. Line baking trays with parchment paper and set aside..
- Remove dough from fridge and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Dough will be crumbly, but will come together as you roll it into balls..
- Using about 1 tbsp. of dough per cookie, roll dough into balls and lay them on the baking trays..
- Bake 7-9 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges. They will look soft when you remove them from the oven..
- Immediately after taking them out of the oven, press 1 or 2 chocolate chips into the top of each cookie. Press down on them lightly..
- Cool for 5 minutes on the tray, then move the cookies onto a cooling rack to cool completely..
- Once all cookies are baked and have the chips pressed onto them, take the remaining chocolate chips and melt them either in the microwave or in a small saucepan on the stovetop..
- Spoon the melted chocolate into a Ziploc bag with an extremely small hole snipped in one corner. Use the bag to draw little legs coming out of the chips, giving them the appearance of spiders..
- Store at room temperature for up to 1 week..
Can you believe that Halloween is right around the corner? I love Halloween, and everything about it, and will actually be sad once it is over! See more ideas about Spider cookies, Halloween food for party, Transportation preschool. · These Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies are proof that you don't need any special equipment to make a. Here's a spider in the making… Spooky Spider Chip Cookies for Halloween. Allow cookies to cool on a baking rack.