Recipe: Delicious Oatmeal cookies
Oatmeal cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. Add a cup of raisins or nuts if you desire. Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins.
This oatmeal cookie recipe make cookies are soft in the middle, a little chewy on the outside and full of warm flavors like cinnamon and vanilla. Sometimes a good, classic oatmeal cookie just hits the spot! The ingredients needed to make these oatmeal cookies are baking staples that are super simple. You can cook Oatmeal cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal cookies
- You need 120 g of all purpose flour.
- It's 3 g of salt.
- Prepare 1 g of baking soda.
- You need 130 g of oatmeal.
- Prepare 60 g of unsalted butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 30 g of granulated sugar.
- You need 120 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Chocolate or blueberries.
- You need 1 of whole egg + 1 egg yolk.
Blueberry-Walnut Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Cookies for breakfast? An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices. These classic oatmeal cookies can be personalized with your favorite mix-in combinations.
Oatmeal cookies instructions
- Melt the butter and mix with sugar and eggs..
- Combine the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Combine everything and mix well..
- Rub the cookie dough into small balls. Press them. Bake at 195°C for 10 minutes..
Try our Giant Oatmeal Cream Pie! Oatmeal raisin cookies have always been my absolute favorite kind of cookie. These sugar-free oatmeal cookies are wonderful to give to your kids as a treat without worrying about a sugar high. The oatmeal cookie may well be considered the comfort food of cookies. Oatmeal cookies are often thought of as health food because of the fiber and vitamins the oatmeal and raising contain.