Recipe: Delicious Keto friendly sugar cookies
Keto friendly sugar cookies. Keto Sugar Cookies - the perfect soft & buttery low carb Christmas cut-out cookies for the holiday baking season. Ever year, we make and decorate about a few dozen of the classic iced sugar cookies for family, friends and neighbors. We usually wait until December while watching traditional.
Cut-out cookies are a long-standing holiday tradition in my husband's family. These Keto Sugar Cookies are shaped into cups so you can fill them with cream and berries for a festive, low carb Fourth of July dessert! And, what better way to celebrate Fourth Of July than with keto sugar cookies with a creamy filling, topped with berries? You can cook Keto friendly sugar cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly sugar cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of almond flour.
- It's 1/3 cup of swerve sweetener.
- Prepare Pinch of Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
It will pair perfectly with grilled burgers. These keto-friendly chocolate cookies studded with chocolate chips and sea salt don't taste like diet food—they are a chocolate lover's dream. Sugar substitutes have been around for a long time, available to diabetics and people wanting to cut calories. This keto sugar cookies recipe is totally sugar free (say WHAAAT?!) and it's perfect for cutting into Christmas cookies shapes & decorating.
Keto friendly sugar cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven at 300 f. Mix first 4 ingredients.add melted butter.add 1 egg, mixture very well. Until they are all combined..
- Lay cookie sheet with parchment paper and Using measuring cup place the dough evenly into cookie sheet and use your fingers to press the portions, cook about 25-27 minutes, until edges turn brown. since I doubled the ingredients I had 23 cookies so far, you will have 12.
I'll show you how to make cut out sugar cookies WITHOUT the sugar. Finally, a sugar cookie that's not loaded with actual sugar! Check out this keto-friendly option that tastes just as good as the regular thing! Sugar cookies make an excellent go-to dessert during the holiday season. Not only is it a delicious treat, but it can be a fun activity for people to enjoy together.