Recipe: Delicious *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)
*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free). This no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake is so easy to make! This "cheesecake" is not only vegan but also raw, dairy-free, gluten free and free of processed. No-bake vegan cheesecake without having to soak a single cashew.
You can whip it up in minutes with a few simple ingredients and let it chill until you are ready to serve it! Use this basic vegan cheesecake recipe to. This no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake is so easy to make! You can have *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- It's 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- Prepare 1 cup of pitted dates.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It's 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- Prepare 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
No-Bake Lime Blueberry Cheesecake (vegan) + the blueberry paradise. This recipe for my No-Bake Lime Blueberry Cheesecake does not use nuts in the filling - so you can easily make this cheesecake nut-free by subbing the almonds in the crust with oats or with crushed cookies like oreos. these are soo good, and easy to make since you don't have to bake them. NOTE: the syrup must be thick or else it'll fall from the cake. No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake (Can Be Gluten-Free).
*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) step by step
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
This delicious baked vegan cheesecake is creamy and dense like New York style cheesecake, but the recipe is super simple and easy. Video tutorial for Baked Vegan Cheesecake with Blueberry. But with the rest of the ingredients, you will not taste the store-bought stuff in the. These delicious and refreshing no-bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are perfect for the warm weather months! Add the cashews, berries, almond milk, vanilla, agave nectar, and lime juice.