Recipe: Delicious Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Namely, adding these Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies to your life! They might even convert all the traditional chocolate chip cookie lovers This is the perfect cookie to gift to friends, neighbors, or enjoy as a sweet treat for your family. It's easy to make and you'll quickly find that they go fast.
I used to bake all.the.time but These blueberry cookies with white chocolate chips are a classic recipe in my mind. Flour, butter, sugar… you know they're going to taste delicious but. These Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies creates a delicious cookie bursting with blueberries. You can cook Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar, lightly packed.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot water.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It's 2 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
Dried blueberries add amazing flavor and texture in cookies! This recipe for Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies is perfect for making your typical cookie a little more special. Semi-sweet, milk chocolate, baking melts, white chocolate, chocolate-covered sunflower seeds… not to mention cappuccino chips and jammy bits. I like Blueberry White Chocolate Cookies so much that I copied the flavor profile again when I made this luscious blueberry white chocolate tart.
Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit..
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water and mix well..
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients..
- Mix in dried blueberries and white chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned..
A delightfully chewy cookie with dried blueberries, white chocolate chips, toasted coconut, and hearty oats! My husband, who is a pretty die hard chocolate chip cookie guy, took one bite, and said, "Now that's a good cookie!" Something about those hearty oats, crispy toasted coconut, tangy. Addictive White Chocolate Chip cookies that used dried blueberries instead of fresh ones. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until blended. Slowly pour dry ingredients into mixture and beat until well mixed.