Recipe: Delicious Berry Jam Mini Cheesecakes
Berry Jam Mini Cheesecakes. Leave the cake on the bottom of the springform pan for serving. To make the topping, melt the jelly in a small pan over low heat. In a bowl, toss berries and the warm jelly gently until well mixed.
Three delicious small cheesecakes with melted chocolate and colorful sugar flowers icing in cupcake liners. Small appetizers with cheesecakes top by some ham. Sweet blueberry jam and tart lemon go together perfectly in these cheesecakes from Delish.com. You can have Berry Jam Mini Cheesecakes using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Berry Jam Mini Cheesecakes
- It's 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 60 grams of Blueberry jam.
Add heavy cream and beat until fluffy and stiff peaks form. Spoon cream cheese mixture over Oreos. Using a small spoon, dollop a small amount of blueberry preserves into the center of each cheesecake. HOMEMADE MIXED BERRY JAM AKA BUMBLEBERRY JAM - NO PECTIN Summer is the best time to make a mixed berry jam when blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries are in abundance.
Berry Jam Mini Cheesecakes instructions
- Return the cream cheese to room temperature. Or, microwave for about 30 seconds (at 500-600 W). Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Knead the cream cheese until soft, add the granulated sugar and mix in..
- Add in a whisked egg and lemon juice, then mix together well..
- Sift in the corn starch, and mix together well..
- Pour into the molds..
- Add about 10 g of jam to the center of each one. Bake for about 20 minutes in a 180°C oven..
- This is what it looks like upon baking. Remove from the mold once it has cooled..
- Garnish with mint leaves (not listed) if you have it. If you eat these later then wrap each in plastic wrap, and store in the fridge..
Everyone gets their own personal cheesecake, it's easy to serve, and by baking a fruit swirl into the cheesecake The berry/lemon swirl is easy to do. I just warm some jam/lemon curd in a baggie in the microwave. Trim one corner of the baggie and swirl the jam/curd on. These mini cheesecakes are ridiculously creamy, and feature that buttery graham cracker crust everyone agrees on. While they're decorated with fresh raspberries and powdered sugar here, don't hesitate to get creative.