Recipe: Appetizing Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce. Reddi Wip® Is The Perfect Amount Of Sweet For Your Cheesecake. The Perfect Treat For Any Time Of Year. Try Our Delicious Cheesecake Recipes Today!
The gradual cool down helps to prevent cracking verses immediately putting it into the fridge. Blend cream cheese and sugar together (in a food processor or with a medium-speed electric mixer) until smooth; add eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition; add sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla; blend well; pour filling over the crust and spread evenly. Find easy and decadent cheesecake recipes: from creamy, smooth chocolate to classic New York-style to light and fresh strawberry, Allrecipes has all your favorites in one place. You can have Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce
- You need of Cake.
- You need 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- You need 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- You need 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- You need 4 tsp of Honey.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of Lemon zest.
- You need 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- You need of Sauce.
- It's 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blueberry jam.
- It's 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Red wine.
This classic baked cheesecake is rich and creamy yet light, sweet without being overly sweet. A couple of little but important tips makes this an easy Cheesecake recipe - I think you'll be surprised! Also, don't miss the new Strawberry Cheesecake! This is an easy Cheesecake recipe.
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce instructions
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223.
Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and set it on a rack to cool. For the topping: Stir together the sour cream, confectioners' sugar and. Explore the endless recipe variations of one of the most sinfully delicious desserts out there. Go for a classic model or add some berry compote for an extra sweet punch. The cheesecake is done when the outer two to three inches look slightly puffed and set, but the inner circle still jiggles (like Jell-O) when you gently shake the.