How to Prepare Tasty Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day
Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day. Valentines Day Heart shape cake covered in red butter cream icing designed with chocolate glaze design and roses this would be perfect for a gift of a. A mini heart shaped Valentines Day cake. Heart Shaped Wedding Cake With Whimsical Flowers Fondant covered heart cake with gum paste flowers.
You can find all the Valentine's treats which were brought to the event at the bottom of this post; like my friend I love the cake cutter, it's perfect to level off the top of dome shaped cakes, too! I always feel like I have to say "for Valentine's Day" whenever anything looks all pink and red and amazing! But honestly this Chocolate Bundt Cake is perfect any time of the Super moist chocolate mud cake needs no icing! You can have Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day
- Prepare 1 of cake Cocoa sponge.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Apricot jam.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Boiling water.
- Prepare of Decoratio.
- You need 1 of Silver dragées, gold leaf, etc..
- It's of ＊ For the ganache ＊.
- It's 2 of bars Milk chocolate.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream (at room temperature).
- You need 1 of Rum.
- You need of For the glaçage (chocolate coating).
- It's 3 of bars Milk chocolate.
- You need 160 ml of Heavy cream (at room temperature).
- You need 1 of Rum.
How often can you say a cake can stand alone with no icing needed? Valentine's Day is just around the corner. And you are probably looking for fun and tasty Valentine's treat to make. Surprise your loved one with these totally irresistible heart-shaped churros with chocolate sauce.
Heart-Shaped Petit Chocolate Cakes For Valentine's Day instructions
- Make a cocoa sponge cake, referring to: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/146470-foolproof-fluffy-cocoa-sponge-cake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146470-foolproof-fluffy-cocoa-sponge-cake.
- Slice the sponge horizontally into 3 slices, and cover temporarily with plastic wrap..
- Chop up the chocolate finely and put in a bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave. Take it out of the microwave, mix it up, re-cover with plastic wrap and microwave again (see Helpful Hints)..
- Mix until the chocolate is smooth..
- Add the cream, and mix until glossy. Add the rum..
- Spread the mixture out from Step 5 on a sheet of kitchen parchment paper to about a 5 mm thickness. Freeze for 30 minutes..
- Mix the apricot jam with boiling water..
- Spread the Step 7 mixture on the sponge layers..
- Cut the cake out with a heart shaped mold or similar. Cut out the first layer with the apricot jam side down..
- Next, cut out the frozen ganache sheet using the same cutter with the cut sponge from the previous step still in it (I put an ice pack under the ganache sheet so that it wouldn't become soft)..
- Cut out a sponge layer with the apricot jam side up, using the same cutter..
- Repeat Steps 9 → 10 → 11, and cut out all the cakes..
- It looks like this from the side..
- Make the glaçage (chocolate coating) next. Chop the chocolate up finely..
- Put the chopped chocolate and heavy cream in a small pan and mix over low heat. When the mixture is shiny, add the rum and mix it in. Take the pan off the heat..
- Since there are many cakes to coat, keep the glaçage in a bowl over a pan of hot water to prevent it from hardening. Use a large spoon to rapidly pour the chocolate over all 12 cakes..
- Top with silver dragées or other decoration. Chill in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set and they're done. After the chocolate has set you can keep the cakes at room temperature..
- I rolled the leftover ganache into balls and coated them with cocoa powder to turn them into truffles..
And speaking of little things… I had originally planned to make these pink mini cakes to celebrate V-day. They would have been very pretty and very tasty but completely. Photo about A plate of individual heart shape cakes and cupcakes decorated for valentine s day or other special occasion. Image of bakery, love, wedding Flat Lay with no people. Pink heart shaped petit fours cakes seen from above in a banner size frame.