How to Make Yummy Gluten Free Wimbi(Millet) Chocolate Cake
Gluten Free Wimbi(Millet) Chocolate Cake. This is a soft, gluten free chocolate cake made with Jowar flour. Jowar is also known as white millet or Sorghum. Millets are power food with many health benefits and it is absolutely gluten free.
ZAWADI PORRIDGE FLOUR WHAT We stock healthy porridge (uji) to meet your needs. Multi millet flour is gluten free and has an interesting taste that complements chocolate. The cake was low on calories - and diabetes-friendly - good Certainly! You can have Gluten Free Wimbi(Millet) Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Wimbi(Millet) Chocolate Cake
- It's 125 grams of Finger millet flour (Wimbi).
- You need 20 g of dark unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder(2.5g).
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 125 ml of Buttermilk (Maziwa Mala).
- It's 50 g of dark Baking chocolate.
- It's 5 ml of Vanilla or Butter scotch essence.
- It's 5 g of Instant coffee powder.
I only added it because my boy loves chocolate 🙂 The cake turns out perfectly fine without the cocoa. Eggless Soft Ragi Cake Recipe - How To Make Chocolate Ragi Millet Cake With Jaggery Gluten Free Chocolate Cake / Eggless White Millet Chocolate Cakepriyakitchenette.com. Strawberry Lemon Cake (Gluten-Free)Sunday Supper Movement.
Gluten Free Wimbi(Millet) Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees Grease and dust an 8"x4" or 9"x5" loaf tin or line it with baking parchment..
- Cream butter and sugar with Vanilla or Butterscotch essence until.light and fluffy Add in 1 egg at a time and beat. Add half the Maziwa mala/Buttermilk and mix till incorporated.
- Sift in the flour mixture i.e dry ingredients in 3 parts and gently mix using a spatula. Add the the rest of the maziwa mala alternatively till everything is mixed together.
- Add in the melted /Grated chocolate and mix well Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin Bake in the middle oven rack for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean and the cake begins to leave the edges...
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool to almost room temperature before slicing or it will crumble and not yield evenly sized slices!.
- Recipe Notes You can replace the butter with 100 Ml flavourless cooking oil in which case you mix all the dry ingredients separately from the wet ones and mix alternately till combined. This may result in a more moist cake..
Creamy with a yellow hue, millet flour is the basis for this decadent, gluten-free version of a classic chocolate-glazed cake donut. Whisk until smooth and dip tops of donuts in glaze. Return to rack until glaze is set. Gluten free chocolate cake recipe with orange glazed. This cake is also dairy free.