How to Make Tasty Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest #
Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest #. Gingerbread cookie recipes all start the same and mine comes from my mom. To her recipe, I add a little more molasses and increase the amount of spice favors. This classic cut-out gingerbread cookie recipe is easy to make, perfect for decorating, and always so delicious.
The dough is so firm and nice to work with and is so wonderful smelling. This is my favorite Gingerbread Cookie recipe! It makes perfectly soft and chewy cookies and they have the just the right amount of spices and rich molasses flavor. You can cook Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest # using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest #
- It's 1 cup of butter/margarine.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey.
- It's 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 5 cups of flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It's 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Gingerbread Cookies are the essence of the holidays and are deeply flavored with spices and molasses. Decorate with royal icing and enjoy them for dessert or. Whether or not you actually like gingerbread cookies is kinda irrelevant. You make them every single year because they make people happy.
Ginger bread cookies # My Favorite Easter dish contest # instructions
- Cream butter adding sugar gradually, beat till well combined..
- Beat in egg, honey & vinegar..
- Sift all dry ingredients together & mix dry ingredients to wet..
- Refrigerate dough for 30 to 90 mins..
- Preheat oven to 350deg.
- Roll out dough and cut into desired shapes.
- Place shapes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Bake for 9 - 11mins. Let them cool on a pan for 5 mins before transferring to cooling rack..
Bust out your cookie cutter and make this classic Christmas treat! You can cut them into gingerbread men or use. At the holidays, gingerbread cookies are a dessert staple. These crispy cookies are full of delicious spices that give them a distinctive flavor. While there is quite a bit of prep work involved in making.