How to Cook Yummy Vegan Toasts
Vegan Toasts. These vegan toasties are so yum! As good as/better than any grilled cheeses or toasted samis I have eaten in the past :D These are my two favourites. When I first heard about vegan french toast, I really had no clue how you could make this happen.
This easy vegan French toast is delicious made with almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, nutritional yeast, and a little flour. You won't miss the eggs at all in this delicious weekend morning breakfast. Make our healthy and delicious vegan breakfast toast and you'll look forward to mornings again! You can cook Vegan Toasts using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Toasts
- Prepare of Avocado.
- It's of Tomatoes.
- It's of Onion powder (optional).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare of Canned chickpeas.
- Prepare of White onion.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Vegan mayonnaise.
- It's of Nutritional yeast (optional).
- You need of Sourdough bread (any vegan bread of your choice).
Dress up your toast to make it a meal. Yes, make it healthier, tastier, and more filling so it lasts you. Some Vegan French Toast truths Can vegans eat French Toast? My Vegan French Toast uses tofu instead of eggs and as the French Toast cooks in the pan.
Vegan Toasts instructions
- Chickpea smash super easy to make. Drain a can of chickpeas and run under water for a few seconds. Put into a bowl. Cut half a white onion. Dice it as small as you want and add to the bowl. Using a fork, begin mashing the chickpeas and onion. I do a rough mash so my chickpea is still crunchy. Once happy with the consistency, begin adding vegan mayonnaise, salt, onion powder and garlic powder. Set aside. *you can add nutritional yeast here*.
- Avocado (guacamole) peel one whole avocado. Take the pit out. Add the avocado in a bowl and using the fork begin to smash. The other half of the onion can be used here. Add onion powder, garlic powder and a bit of salt. If you like it chunky, do a rough smash like the chickpeas. You can also add any other seasoning or flavors such as lemon juice. Set aside..
- Toast two slices of sourdough bread (or any bread of your choice).
- Assemble toasts. One slice do Avocado smash (generous helping of it) and top with sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle a bit of salt..
- Other toast. Add the chickpeas smash and top with any topping or eat as is..
You can eat these savory toasts as a tasty breakfast or a satisfying snack. Vegan French Toast, it's like pancakes but for lazy people. Don't worry, I don't judge I'm that lazy person too. If you are looking for a classic tasting vegan French toast recipe, I recommend checking. Vegan French Toast Eggless french toast?