How to Cook Tasty Keto Buttermilk Pancakes
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes. Keto Buttermilk Pancakes are thick, fluffy and full of pancake flavor without the eggy flavor of most keto pancake recipes. Top them with whipped cream or sugar free syrup for an extra treat in the. These fluffy keto pancakes are nut, dairy and gluten free.
Keto Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes are thick and full of pancake flavor without the eggy flavor of most keto pancake recipes. Top them with whipped cream or sugar-free syrup for an extra treat in the. Fresh buttermilk is the secret ingredient for light and fluffy cakes in this buttermilk pancake recipe. You can cook Keto Buttermilk Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Buttermilk Pancakes
- It's 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbs of sour cream.
- It's 1 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
Almond Butter Pancakes (no flour needed). Oatmeal Pancakes (made with rolled oats). These Almond Flour Pancakes are my favorite gluten-free recipe! They are low-carb, keto-friendly, and easy.
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes instructions
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..
Love light, fluffy pancakes but hate all the carbs? Meet my keto pancakes recipe, your new best friend. These almond flour pancakes take breakfast. The simple keto cake recipe can absolutely hold its own against any cake mix or bakery style chocolate cake. I like oven pancakes better than pan-flipped pancakes because I don't have to stand by the griddle flipping forever while the first pancake I made is getting.