How to Cook Tasty Gluten free Rice pizza
Gluten free Rice pizza. Satoshi's back with another original recipe. Today he's making a white pizza made with a rice crust instead of flour. It's also gluten free and super easy.
Expandex it even helps you get those blisters in the parbaked crust that you see in these photos. Rice pizza crust with tomato sauce and fresh mozzarella. A gluten free alternative to the traditional pizza. You can cook Gluten free Rice pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Rice pizza
- You need 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It's 1 of potato boiled.
- It's 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- It's 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese.
- It's 1 tablespoon of pizza spread.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Kids will love the creamy base!! One of the reasons that I use rice flour in most of my recipes is because its so inexpensive. I've found that measurements can be different depending on the brand you're using. Top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Gluten free Rice pizza step by step
- Mash the potato and rice. Mix both with salt and chilli flakes to make dough. Knead well for few minutes..
- Press the dough to make pizza base on a greased surface..
- In a pan take onions sprinkle some salt and few drops of oil saute for 20 to 30 sec, note: colour should not change. Repeat the procedure for capsicum and tomatoes..
- Heat tawa place the pizza base and cook on medium flame with lid closed. About 2 minutes..
- Flip the pizza base and apply pizza spread all over the base. Add some cheese on it..
- Add vegetables. Add lots of cheese. Cover the lid and cook on medium flame till cheese melts about 2-3 minutes..
- Sprinkle chilli flakes oregano spice mix if you like. Cut and serve hot..
Note: You may use your favorite gluten free pizza sauce instead of making it if you desire. A clean gluten free pizza crust is extremely hard to find these days. Most contain added gums such as guar or xanthan gum which can be hard on the While I love-making this grain free pizza crust with cauliflower, processing the cauliflower can take up to an hour! This crust recipe is much quicker and. This gluten-free pizza is made using rice mixed with cheese and egg to create the crust and covered with cheese and toppings just like a regular pizza.