Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Berry Nuts for You Bars
Berry Nuts for You Bars. Granola bars aren't just easy to make, they can also be sculpted based on your tastes. Add anything from sunflower seeds to flaked unsweetened coconut to a variety of nuts and nut butters. Granola bars aren't just easy to make, they can also be sculpted based on your tastes.
These delicious homemade nut bars are grain free and contain no added sweeteners or honey, they are naturally sweetened with antioxidant rich goji berries. These paleo nut bars will keep the hunger wolves at bay if you need something quick to grab going out the door. Each week we feature a yummy recipe from one of our collectible cookbooks.be sure to drop by often and see what's Applesauce Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting ~ These bars are the best and moistest bars you'll ever make, topped with a delectable Cream Cheese. You can cook Berry Nuts for You Bars using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Berry Nuts for You Bars
- It's 1/2 cup of Pistachios.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- It's 1/4 can of Goji berries.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- It's 1/4 cup of Dark chocolate covered blueberries.
- It's 1/4 cup of Dark chocolate covered pomegranate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dried cherries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Organic rolled oats.
- It's 1 cup of Raw local honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flax seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- It's 1 dash of Himalayan sea salt.
- You need 1 medium of Zest of orange.
Then you'll be delighted with our Nakd Berry Delight snack bars! Gorgeous, plump raspberries are smooshed together with a bunch of dried fruit friends like raisins and. Berry Crumble Bars are bursting with berries and topped with a pecan-studded crumble. These bars are easy to make and perfect to serve at any spring brunch or party.
Berry Nuts for You Bars instructions
- Roughly chopped up almonds and cashews add to bowl.
- Chop up dark chocolate covered blueberries and pomegranates roughly add to bowl.
- Add all other nuts and seeds to bowl mix togeather.
- Add all the dried berries mixed together.
- Add the organic rolled oats and mix together.
- And the one zest of orange to bowl.
- Add the honey to the bowl(wash hands real good before doing this).
- Lined pan with parchment paper pour contents into pan (8x12). Spread evenly.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F bake for 20 min..
- Take out parchment paper and let cool for 20 min.
- With the excess parchment paper on the sides spread out thinner and square off edges put in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut into even squares and refrigerate and enjoy within one week.
This post is sponsored by Fisher®. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible. These nut-and-berry bars use six different types of nuts and seeds to give you a super nutritional boost. When you add in some coconut oil, honey, and goji berries, these snack bars become an energy-boosting powerhouse. Use them as a mid-morning snack, keep them in the house for when.