Easiest Way to Make Perfect Keto Brazo de Mercedes
Keto Brazo de Mercedes. How to Make Keto Brazo de Mercedes? Mix meringue ingredients together in a mixing bowl using a hand mixer. Mix until it reaches stiff peak.
Below is my low carb keto version. Lechon Kawali Recent Posts. (Recipe reposted from @ketochix on IG) Use my KETO SWISS ROLL SPONGE BASE for all your future brazos/swiss rolls/jelly rolls. It rolls up beautifully & won't crack. 🙃-Make my BRAZO DE MERCEDES FILLING (Recipe is in the post right after this one). You can cook Keto Brazo de Mercedes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Brazo de Mercedes
- Prepare of for meringue.
- You need 10 of egg whites.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of swerve (or any choice of sweetener, adjust to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon (or 1 tsp cream of tartar).
- You need of for custard.
- Prepare 10 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of keto condensed milk (see youtube for recipe).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Or whatever your heart desires (i.e. whipped cream, curd, jam, peanut butter, etc).ketochix… Brazo De Mercedes Gallery. Who says you can't have Brazo when on keto anymore?. This is to ensure fresh goodies for each customer. Recipe reposted from @ketochix on IG Here's my version of the classic milk curd to use as filling in Brazo de Mercedes.-Pay close attention to the vids.
Keto Brazo de Mercedes step by step
- Mix meringue ingredients together in a mixing bowl using a hand mixer. Mix until it reaches stiff peak. Preheat oven 350⁰F..
- Place wax paper on a rectangular baking pan. If you dont have wax paper you can spray oil on the pan..
- Spread the meringue evenly on the pan using a spatula. Use a fork to create lines on top of the meringue for design. (It's not necessary) Bake in the oven for about 20 mins or until it becomes brown. Let it cool for about 5 mins then flip it over..
- Put custard ingredients in a small pan on medium heat. Mix it with a spatula continuosly for 4 mins or until it thickens and forms into a custard..
- Spread the custard on the meringue evenly then carefully roll it. Slice about 1 inch then serve. Enjoy!.
Making it is easy, but will require perfect timing or the curd will curdle in a blink of an eye!-Have a large bowl of ice ready and place… Brazo de Mercedes is a type of rolled cake (sometimes referred to as jelly roll) made from a sheet of soft meringue with custard filling. This heavenly cake can be considered as one of the all-time favorites in the Philippines. Brazo de Mercedes is another delicious Filipino dessert that is made of soft, pillowy meringue with rich custard filling rolled into a log, jelly-roll fashion. Learn the secret to get that perfect meringue with a super fine foamy texture that easily melts in your mouth like magic! Their delicious keto donuts come in two flavors, cinnamon and chocolate.