Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans
Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans. Another thing that is always comforting, is a warm chocolate chip cookie. And though it seems every person has a chocolate chip cookie recipe, I knew Southern Bite had to have one too. Each bite of these soft chocolate chip cookies provides a welcome explosion of flavor--sweet cherries, rich chocolate chips, nutty pecans Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table.
Buy your favorite Cookie Dough Mix and get creative. I Love Chocolate Chip cookies with Pecans with a nice. Thankfully, these double chocolate chip cookies are foolproof. You can have Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- It's 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 oz of semi-sweet chocolate, cut into chunks ( can use chips instead ).
- You need 6 oz of white chocolate, cut into chunks ( can use chips instead ).
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
Stuffed with chocolate chips and pecans, they emerge from the oven puffy, gooey, chewy Feel free to play with the recipe. You can dot the cookies with white chocolate chips for visual appeal, swap out the pecans for walnuts, or. Chocolate chip cookies with candied pecans. These cookies are great for the holidays or any day!
Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk or use mixer., whip the butter, both sugars and cream until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between eggs. Stir in vanilla until well incorporated..
- In separate bowl, mix together, flour, salt and baking soda. Add to egg and sugar mixture and stir until combined. Do not over mix..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks or chips, the white chocolate chunks or chips and nuts..
- On a ungreased cookie sheet, drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with back of spoon to even out to make uniform cookies..
- Depending on oven, bake 10-15 minutes or until slightly brown. I usually make mine just until set and still somewhat under baked and let the residual heat finish baking them for softer cookie. But you can bake until as brown to your taste..
- Cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Finish cooling on cooling rack until slightly warm or completely cool. I like mine warm yummy :).
- If you use teaspoon, you get smaller cookie and more quantity, just reduce cooking time to suit size of cookie. This recipe here using tablespoon, usually yields about 3 dozen, but make as big or small as you like..
The candied pecans were the perfect addition to the traditional chocolate chip cookie. These cookies look delicious, I love oatmeal/chocolate chip combinations! I was just planning to make your blondies & adding choc. chips, coconut I've made these twice now, but with dried cranberries instead of pecans. They are, to my mind, the most perfect oatmeal cookie, in both texture and taste. Bake 'em until they're fluffy and golden, and you've just made yourself the BEST Fluffy Chocolate Chip These Fluffy Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, dense, so soft and fluffy, full of melty chocolate, and get just a little crunch from the pecans.