Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Keto French Toast
Keto French Toast. Who doesn't like a cozy brunch with some French toast? We've adapted this popular classic to fit all keto needs. We're not skimping on the butter or cinnamon either.
A classic breakfast favorite, keto french toast tastes just like the original but wihtout the sugar, so it's perfect for a lazy weekend morning. This recipe for keto french toast is made from an egg loaf. I make my keto egg loaf like french toast. You can cook Keto French Toast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto French Toast
- It's 2 slices of keto approved bread or a homemade substitute.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1 TBS of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 3/4 tsp of trivia.
- You need of Confectioners erythritol.
- Prepare of Butter for pan frying.
I treat it like french toast and it tastes and looks exactly It is just as filling as french toast and there are a million keto-friendly add-ons to sprinkle on top or. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. I've got the ultimate keto breakfast recipe for french toast with sugar free maple syrup, blueberry sauce, and whipped cream. Keto French Toast Sticks are a great make ahead, freezer recipe that you can enjoy all week long.
Keto French Toast instructions
- Mix egg, heavy cream, cinnamon and trivia well on a deep plate.
- Soak both sides of one slice of bread In the mixture then move to a pan on medium heat with butter.
- Cook until both sides are golden.
- Move to plate and sprinkle with erythritol and enjoy. Repeat with second slice of bread.
One of the best keto inventions ever is bread. These protein-packed french toast sticks will fill you up, and they are yummy enough for the whole family to enjoy. This delicious keto french toast recipe is perfect for when you are craving a sweet treat for As soon as you remove the toast from the pan, sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar mixture on top. How to Make French Toast Keto. Since I don't have any time to cook breakfast on work days, I like to cook at least one.