Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Keto chili dog bubble up
Keto chili dog bubble up. This Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Bake, using Pillsbury biscuits, is the perfect game day recipe. Hot dogs are a classic American summertime food. If you're looking for a fresh, off-the-bun way to eat them, our Chili Dog Bubble Bake makes a delicious and.
It's truly a perfect keto meal! My children growing up this Chili Cheese Hot Dog Bubble Up bake would have been a huge hit. Buttery cut up pillows of dough and bite size hot dogs layered together with creamy, gooey cheese and chili with beans. You can have Keto chili dog bubble up using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto chili dog bubble up
- Prepare 28 oz of can chili (lowest carb you can find or homemade).
- Prepare 8 of hot dogs cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 5 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It's 6 of eggs beaten.
- It's 3 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Garnish with your favorite condiments, and you have America's classic Friday night. Course Keto casseroles, low carb casseroles. Optional step, but totally makes it just like real hot dog chili: Using a food processor or immersion blender, process the chili until the beef is in very small pieces. The whole family will love this Chili Cheese Dog Bubble-Up Bake!
Keto chili dog bubble up instructions
- Mix the chili and hot dogs and put in a 9x13 casserole and top with 1&1/2 cups of the shredded cheddar. Set aside..
- Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave until completely melted. Stir as needed. Place the almond flour and baking powder in a bowl and stir until completely incorporated. When melted mix the cheeses into the almond flour. Add eggs slowly and mix until completely incorporated..
- Place grated parmesan in a shallow bowl. Using a tablespoon measure out the dough and drop the balls into the parmesan and roll around until covered a couple at a time. Place on top of the meat and cheese mixture as you go. Continue until all the dough is used, making little balls and dispersed as evenly as possible over the casserole. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar and bake at 375° until brown and done, 35-45 minutes..
Simply add hot dogs & chili, top with cheese & biscuits and pop into the oven. It's a hearty, delicious, one-dish meal that will feed a crowd. Cheesy Chili Dog Bubble Up BakeEveryday Mom's. Bubble Up Crock Pot Chili Dog CasseroleRecipes That Crock. hot dogs, shredded cheddar cheese, refrigerated biscuits, Chili. We give you: the chili cheese dog bubble up casserole.